Large Beeswax Wraps - For Big Veggies & Dinner Plates
2 X Large Pack includes:
Beautiful 100% Cotton Prints
This pack contains an assorted mix of beautiful 100% cotton fabric prints infused with a special blend of Aussie Beeswax and natural oils. Reusable food wraps that ad a splash of colour to your kitchen!
More Large Size Wraps
You know when you have left overs from dinner that you want to prep on a large plate and store it the fridge? The large wrap sizes are perfect for wrapping these left overs. Get 2 large beeswax wraps in this pack!
More Beeswax Wrap Savings
1 x large wrap size normally retails for $17 each. You receive 2 x large wraps in this 2 pack which is a total value of $34. Save 28% and purchase it today for $25 with FREE delivery!
Large Size Can Wrap:
Large salad bowls, dinner plates, make sandwich pouches, large containers, 1 kilo cheese blocks, bread loaf, celery sticks, pumpkin, cabbage, cauliflower or any large food item!
What Makes Our Wraps Special?
Wrap Frequent Asked Questions:
Our beeswax wraps are made of natural and biodegradable ingredients:
- 100% cotton fabric
- Australian organic beeswax
- 100% virgin coconut oil
- 100% pure jojoba oil
- Natural food safe tree gum
* Please note: the wrap packs come in an assorted and random mix of design prints. For each batch, we select beautiful florals, pastel or cute animal themes.
How to use:
- Mold the wrap using the warmth and pressure of your hands to seal bowls and plates.
- Use the same method to wrap fruits, veggies, cheese, herbs, sandwiches, half cut fruits, and snacks.
- The wraps will leave a slight beeswax residue on your bowls and dishes. This is natural, simply use any vegetable oil to rub off any residue.
- Wash your wraps using a soft sponge in cold to warm soapy water and rinse.
- Once cleaned, air dry your wraps on a dish rack or clean kitchen bench top.
- Keep away from heat sources including warm water or direct sunlight on hot days.
- Do not use on hot foods, in hot water, microwave, oven or dishwasher.
- Do not use on excessively wet items, raw meat, and fish.
When following the use and care instructions, your wraps can last up to 12 months.
Our wraps are hand made with in our little studio in Port Dennison, Western Australia.
Once your wraps are washed and dried, roll or fold your wraps and store in your tea towel drawer.
Or leave your wraps out on the kitchen bench top to remind you to use them instead of cling wrap.
Free regular post delivery time is 7 to 14 days depending on your location in Australia.
With tracking 3 to 5 business days in Australia.
Express 2 to 3 business days in Australia.